Friday, March 17, 2023

Why?

I think this week's snow has given us the best trail conditions we have had all season.  So why is it when we get really great conditions like this, we have to get a R event visit us?  You'll see in the video I did what I said I was going to do and went to Stillwater for lunch.  It was so nice that I went back out for a short rip in the evening also.  Not big miles, put on 72 in a little over 4 hours including an hour for lunch at Stillwater.

Today's Video................

4 comments:

  1. It always Rs after a nice dump cause Mother Nature is evil and has it in for us in the NE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. North St. Cam not working

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHHHH boy snow then rain then snow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Steve for all you do! The videos are always great! Have a great summer and hopefully next season is better!

    ReplyDelete