Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Had to do it................

 I couldn't just sit here and not get in my last ride of the season on a nice sunny day.  Went out this afternoon and put on 54 miles.  Had a guest check in mid-morning and return late afternoon and he did 140 miles.  It's springtime conditions and us few nuts that won't give up are having a blast.  But the sad thing is, I think it will all be coming to an end on Wednesday. Temps in the 40's and R on Thursday will do it in.

Today's Video...............

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Steve for giving me my fix. Glad you were able to get one more ride in. Can't wait to see the rest of the videos you have. As always thanks for another awesome stay at Christy's this winter and see you next winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When does the pool open?

    ReplyDelete