Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Don't be............

 There is going to be a lot of sleds out there this weekend. Please ride safe and keep right!  Don't be an accident waiting to happen.  All it takes is a split second and you can get yourself into trouble.   Trust me I know, because I have done it.  I've been lucky and have walked away from my mishaps.  But I can't say the same for the sled that I was riding. The Fire Dept is bringing in someone that crashed on trail 1 as I'm posting this tonight.

Today's Video..............

11 comments:

  1. Do you think the late is good to ride on ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 112 miles today TEAM DD. MRPs, Raquette Lake, Inlet, TOW trails and din din and Tonys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. North Street Pavilion cam is stuck and not changing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked at it and it's a new pic on my system. Try hitting reload.

      Delete
    2. Don't know just getting the one picture not changing

      Delete
  4. Steve is there another way to get the north st cam other than u tube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The camera you are asking about isn't one of my cameras. I guessing you are asking why it isn't moving like it did before. My guess is the settings have been changed or it broke.

      Delete
  5. OK Thank You very much will see what happens. Glad to see you got snow and are up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome video Steve😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately that’s what happens when you don’t ride safe 😟

    ReplyDelete