Friday, January 29, 2021

Make the call.............

 I said something in a previous video.  But I'm going to say it again in text.  If you're a regular Old Forge rider and you have thoughts of coming up this winter, you need to get a reservation in at your normal place you stay.  Because with other areas not having good snow this season, we are seeing a lot of new people to the area.  It's never fun when you have to tell a good returning guest that you don't have room for them.  On another note what did I mess up in this video?

Today's Video............

7 comments:

  1. Paisteboy is back in town for the weekend with the adventures of Zuke Morgan on board the mighty 7c. You ain't seen nothing yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know if the lakes still have water/slush holes and are they rough with ice heaves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it's January 22nd instead of 29th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, don't ask me what made me say 22nd. Maybe wishful thinking that we had another week of riding in this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No DD DOO DOO on 4TH in front of Daikers today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been riding in OF for 20 years. 98% are weekends. I can see conditions and trails were best I've seen in 20 years. 155 mile ride and night and day over last weekend. Flat and fast trails. Thanks OF groomers and supporting clubs

    ReplyDelete