Thursday, December 29, 2016

Don't look...........

If you don't have plans to be in the area riding this weekend don't even look at the cams.  Because things are getting better by the hour.  We had snow all morning and into the afternoon.  We picked up a good 5 inches plus and it looks like there may be a lake effect band setting up this evening.  As I just looked outside and it's working on white out conditions again at 8:15pm.  Today's video says it all...we got snow!

Today's Video...........

8 comments:

  1. I'm heading up now Steve. With the amount of traffic over this weekend do you think I can ride until Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here now (got in late Wed. night) and I plan to ride through Mon. PM no problem! In fact tomorrow and Monday will be my long rides. We just did 30 miles up to Big Moose Station and back. Took the rails back and they were completely covered and flat for not being groomed. It was real tough visibility earlier and then again 6-8PM or so tonight....almost white out conditions. Light traffic tonight too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the update Tim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live on Hollywood hills. Thanks for the great reports but can someone, sometime check on "driveable" roads to see if they are actually driveable. I sure would appreciate it. We have a hard time sometimes getting to the trails...Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you tommorw

    ReplyDelete
  6. roads up to trail 4 were bear earlier this week but have some cover now but thin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the Team DD gang today gassing up at the Fastrac. What a scene, about 10 Thundercats and then they shot off across 28 alongside the Old Mill and turned left on the back street towards OF pond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sure you did. And I saw Elvis eating breakfast at Walts.

      Delete