Friday, January 27, 2023

Trail Closed

 I just got a phone call from the trail foreman about the cut off trail between trail 1 and the Brantingham trail. It is being closed by the DEC today.  My understanding for the closure is as follows.  There is a one mile section that was being shared by the logging company and snowmobilers.  This morning there was two incidents between logging trucks and snowmobiles.  More than that I don't know.  My guess would be like the old saying.  A few wrecked it for all.  

10 comments:

  1. Way to go. 4inches of snow and all the rippers are out wrecking it for all of us. More of a reason to stay away. Just isn't safe anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your front yard has some decor in it,happy for ya and may it last thru the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ide hate to point fingers but ide have to assume a city slicker on a machine that's bought and paid for by daddy. Clearly they don't know what a truck looks like.. Hate to see how they drive a vehicle. Stupidity at it's finest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can almost guarantee they were wearing Back Backs and 8 inch risers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL the can is so obnoxious who would want to hear that crap riding their sled

      Delete
  5. Man I hate those kids on those sleds they have no fear and when they come around the turn they could care less that I'm riding with my daughter on the front.

    ReplyDelete