Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas Everyone !

Well I hate to say it but we aren't having a replay of last Christmas.  It's white, but that's about it.  I shouldn't have, but I did go out and got some video for you guys.  Because by the way the forecast is looking, this is the only riding most of you will be seeing this week.  I'm hoping the forecast changes and the next warm up goes away.  Because we can't take to many more of these warms up before we're back to zip for base.

Hope you enjoy the ride and Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fix Steve, Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video, Steve. Got my fix in as well, since coming up over Christmas break didn't work out this year. The new camera is clear and smooth. Is it mounted to the sled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have a suction cup mount for it. I put on a safety line on it in case it fell off and it's a good thing I did. Because after about 45 minutes of being in the cold it did.

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nice video, and marry christmas, and happy new year. Nice job on all your reports.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Steve Merry Christmas to you as well. Thanks for the video! Felt I was right there with you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy holiday Steve, thanks for the video. What camera and mount are you using for the video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The camera is a Activeon, which looks like a GoPro spin off. The mount is a suction cup that I had from a dashcam.

      Delete