Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Still in the forecast..................

We didn't see any snow on Monday.  But they are still calling for 3 to 5 by Tuesday evening.  Local forecast at 11pm Monday did say that the snow we'll see on Wednesday to Thursday will be heavy wet snow.  Which is just what we need to build up the base fast.  It won't take much for it to pack down and the forecast is calling for the temps to drop like a rock on Friday morning.  Cross your fingers it all comes together and we'll be riding this weekend again.

Today's Video................

7 comments:

  1. If snow was Aid ,we’re looking more like East Palestine than the Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s child abuse.. haha. Cute. And that’s how it starts. On another note I have been going to OF for almost thirty years and I don’t think I have ever seen point park without any snow piled up around it. I hate to say it but I don’t think I’m going to make it up this year…(sad) That’s the first time since 2017. I think that’s the year that never was..correct me if I’m wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at my records and 2017 wasn't all that bad. The early 90's we have a few years as bad as this one.

      Delete
  3. How much is Mr V plow charging for a clearing? He may be busy these next few days! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. All looks good on paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4:30 on Tuesday and just rolled in town. Honestly it’s not looking good, I made the 5hr drive based on the predicted 3-5. Looks like I’ll hit the gym tomorrow and chill and watch Netflix. We need this storm tomorrow or this week is a bust

    ReplyDelete
  6. read it chance of everyday

    ReplyDelete