Saturday, March 7, 2015

About a third...........

I forgot to include in the video, that our high today was 21 and the low was 6, which was at midnight.  After doing the morning video scan of the parking lot, I took a walk around the lot, looking for trail permits and I'd say a third of the sleds didn't have one or was expired ones from years before.  So the free weekend brought some new people to the area.  An after thought, I should of also looked to see how many where from out of state, but I didn't.

Today's Video..................

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have taken advatage of the free weekend. Every year I buy permits and registrations for 2 sleds. I used to come up 3 times a year, now i'm lucky to make it 1 time. That money saved could have paid for gas and food. Maybe next year? Seee Yaaa...

    ReplyDelete