For those of you that have missed the view from the top of McCauley Mountain. I was asked at the last town board meeting to fire it back up. You can see webcams for McCauley at www.visitoldforge.com/mccauley
Well I'm glad to see the town has finally come to their senses and asked you to restart your camera's. Just in time for the leaves changing that we can see from top of mountain! I just hope they appreciate all you do & did in the past to promote the town!! Thanks Steve!!!
That's about the only senses they have come too. Just stand back and look at the mess they have made of OF. No wonder business is down and prices are up. Better do something before its all gone.
Well I'm glad to see the town has finally come to their senses and asked you to restart your camera's. Just in time for the leaves changing that we can see from top of mountain! I just hope they appreciate all you do & did in the past to promote the town!! Thanks Steve!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's about the only senses they have come too. Just stand back and look at the mess they have made of OF. No wonder business is down and prices are up. Better do something before its all gone.
DeleteVery well said!
ReplyDeletePools closed, ready for 1st frost!
ReplyDeleteJust found out today that the trail permits will not be offered for the weekday seasonal this year….. seems like a slight at the locals and retired…
ReplyDeleteYou guys get a new Webcam out there? The picture looks great!
ReplyDeleteOver the past year I updated all of the cams.
DeleteWhat is going on with your YouTube cameras at the Christy's & Clark's Beach motel??? I am not able to open either one for several weeks now!
ReplyDeleteI was away on vaca and they went offline. They are back on now.
DeleteShould we be concerned about the tractor missing from the web cam up at Big Moose Station? They didn't close up did they?
ReplyDelete