Monday, March 7, 2022

Just like soup..............

 We lost most of the new snow we had gotten in the last week, in the last 24 hours.   Warm temps combined with strong winds took it out, just like blowing on hot soup but in reverse and then through in some R on top. Hope everyone had a great season and who knows, you may just get in some more seat time before it's over.  It looked like it was over just over a week ago and this past weekend the area was packed with sleds. It's not over till the 1st.

Today's Video.................

7 comments:

  1. Nnoooooo. Say it ain't so. Ya can't leave us yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's kiddin' lol. Many of us really look forward to the nightly reports. I know I do. :) Can't thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mean it that way. I was laughing about how you said it and that it can't be over yet. It's nice to know people look for the updates.

      Delete
  3. I know :) I'm laughing with you my good man. Bummed it's come to an end but what can ya do. All good things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sketchy year!
    Soooo bummed that it's likely over so early, too!
    Hey, Mother Nature - YOU OWE US FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (And, of course, thanks to Steve for all his hard work to honestly keep us informed...!)

    ReplyDelete