Friday, December 25, 2020

To One and All...............

 I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!  I hope you're safe, healthy and enjoying the day with close family.  I'm going to be enjoying the day with my two daughters and their families.  This Christmas is extra special for me, as my youngest daughter Chelsea and her family, moved back to town this year and she is helping me run the motel.  

Each year I try to do something special for Christmas.  Be it a special video, a new camera or change something.  Well this year isn't any different and I'm sure everyone is going to enjoy it.  I was thinking about putting up the trail cam and when I did it.  Can you believe it, it was Christmas 2009 when I fired that one up.  I'm sure you've noticed that it's on and off all the time.  There is still an internet problem and I'm working on getting it fixed.

I took video over the last few days for a post.  But let's face it, it would just be depressing to say the least.  So here's a video from Christmas 2016 of Chelsea and I out riding when the snow was deep and the riding was good.  Hope it reminds you of one of your trips to the area and the fun you had.  

Today's Video is from the past.....

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder that it's not that long ago we had snow for the holidays. Folks get bummed out with short memories when nothings currently on the ground. "all good comes to those that wait"
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Steve & family!
    ��������⛄��️☃️❄️
    Merry Christmas to all our snowmobile friends! Be safe!!
    Wes and Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will trail 5 be all snirt Sunday morning?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your daughter calmly solved her problem herself !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She took the snowmobile safety course, as soon as she could and grew up riding all the time. I'm sure getting herself in predicaments that she had to figure out for herself.

      Delete
  5. Hey Steve is the MT.open for sking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just called them and yes they are open for skiing.

      Delete
    2. After looking at the webcams at the mountain it looks like they have the snow making running also.

      Delete
  6. Thank You Steve Looked at the web site and its not up to date. Thanks for taking you time to fined out. God Bless and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Steve and family. Thanks for the great memories and giving us something to look forward towards. See you soon

    ReplyDelete