Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Best so far...........

The conditions we have right now are the best it has been this season.  The below zero temps and cold over the next few days will help hold things together longer, if we do see the R over the weekend.  I commented a few days ago about the snow turning to concrete when the cold returned.  Well it sure did and it showed it's face when I was plowing yesterday.  I almost slide out into 28 a few times and you couldn't push all the much snow without spinning the tires.  Sled traffic was up today and I'm guessing the next few days will be busy also.

Today's Video...……..

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steve. When you get a chance, could you clear some snow off of the railing? I can't see all the sleds in the front yard and snow stick on the LIVE Cam. LOL

    ReplyDelete