Thursday, December 28, 2017

Sign says it all...........

Went over to Fastrac last night and a sign on the pump said it all.  High Test gas sold out.  Saw tanker later on giving them a fill up.   The only time of the year you see that sign, is during snowmobile season.  This mornings 26 below made for a slow start of the day.  As there was a few sleds that didn't want to start.  But nothing a hair dryer and a trap couldn't fix.  I'm sure most of you have seen the tracks on Stillwater, going over to six mile road.  Please use caution when thinking about going on the lakes.  This last round of snow is going to slow down the freezing on the lakes.

Today's Video.......

7 comments:

  1. Hearing a Team DD test and tune session is on for today starting at 1:00 at Daikers. Large crowd expected to see if the amazing new Thundercats can whip the new Sidewinders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats team DD the drunk drivers give me a break those guys are a joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Team DD.... where are you losers? We were at Daikers and you snowflakes were no where to be found. Daikers said you guys are fake so with that said knockoff the stupid posts on this site. Free tee shirts and drinks... what a farse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As great as all the snow is, it's way too cold to ride, I had to cancel my plans on coming up since I was bringing my kids . I slight warm up would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont mind the cold temps less yahoos on the trails

    ReplyDelete
  6. The other day it was negative 21 when I unloaded my sleds in old forge, dressed for the conditions, we had 7 hours of fun. Loaded sleds back on trailer with the temperature making it up to positive 1 and we were not cold once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's too cold to ride we got to complain about something sorry I 50 years old I'm not going out there if the conditions are great it's too cold it's never good will always find something to complain about other than that I hope the businesses do good they need it

    ReplyDelete