Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I shouldn't have..............

Like most days around here when we have good snow on the ground it can be crazy and yesterday wasn't any different.  By the time I got around to doing the video, it was time to going out for a ride.  So I figured I'd do it when I got back.  Well I guess I shouldn't have sat down to watch the news first, because the next thing I knew it was 3:30am.  So pretend it's yesterday when you're watching this one.

Today's Video.................

4 comments:

  1. Johnny the Goof Ball sitting on his couchFebruary 7, 2017 at 5:47 PM

    Looks like 1/2 inch of rain on the way...I hope the snow survives until the next freeze up...I can't take another melt down...I just can't !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warriors from Jersey had a wonderful time this past weekend!! Great trail conditions and more than enough powder! Was upset we couldn't blow away people on Big Moose saturday with our Ski-Doos, but the trails did the trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us NY boys ride with normal colors, black, green etc... Some of these jersey boys ride with colors my wife wouldn't wear. LOL

      Delete
  3. Hey Steve, great video as always. Here is a video my brother and I made from this past weekend. It really shows how great the conditions are!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d-72E7nv9I&t=5s

    ReplyDelete