Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Old Forge, NY Trail Report 2-29-12

Went out riding last night and we headed to Beaver River for dinner. Parts of Trail 1 I'd give a fair and the rest was all good. For those of you that haven't tried the new trails from Big Moose towards Stillwater, should. We went on the one from trail 2 out to Stillwater Road and it's nice. I don't know about you, but I'm just shacking my head on how the forecasts can be so far apart from each other. Today we have had light snow in the air and got a dusting so far.

Here's Today's video for........

5 comments:

  1. Looks like this weekend is going to be the last chance to ride.Unfortunately, it's not looking promising.. All the forecasts are different though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny boy, chill out my brotha, you'll have all spring to shoot red squirrels off your deck, think snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading up at 3am too bad X Games Champ FATS Won't be coming with us :( Going To be a great weekend up there even if he's not going !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime (four times this year) I plan coming to Old Forge, the forecasts and the rant here tells me not to go and everytime I have been up, the conditions have been very good. FORGET THE FORECASTS, make reservations and go ride. You won't be disappointed. There is only 3 or 4 weeks left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's right Kevin, go for it, we are.

    ReplyDelete